Re: Making Debian ports less burdensome

Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> I envisage some kind of a scoreboard, graphs, or those weather symbols
> we all love to see.

As far as the dashboard goes, I've started out with:
https://kfreebsd.eu/dashboards/ports/

I want to add pages per-arch that list the packages that FTBFS,
one-per-line, showing if a bug is filed already or not.  (And if not,
being able to draft a FTBFS bug with a few clicks.  This leads towards
eventually filing those bugs automatically.)

I want to the emphasize bugs in 'core' packages and show and count those
separately.  Not sure yet where to get that list from, though it should
be different per architecture.

The 'Total FTBFS' are (some of the) RC bugs that would be introduced, if
that arch was accepted for the next stable release.  I think it's a
metric to consider during arch qualification.

Graphing the numbers on that page over time would be nice.
mips and armel currently seem worst of the current release arches.
mips64el looks pretty good despite not being a release arch yet.
And hurd is ahead of kfreebsd.

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain