Re: Failed to stop defining RPATH in libncl

Hi Alec,

please do not move the thread from debian-mentors to debian-devel.  For
those reading here and are interested to answer do this on
debian-mentors where it belongs to.

On Mon, Jan 04, 2016 at 12:37:59PM +0100, Alec Leamas wrote:

> >        Andreas.
> >
> >[1] git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/libncl.git
>

> Hm... don't know the Debian docs that well, but Fedora has some info on [2].
> Basically, you should be able to add something like that in a dh_ override.
> The debian GL seems to be in [3]; they look similar.

Thanks for your attempt to help but these links are clear.  I simply
failed to implement a dh_override / patch since the means that were
usually helpful failed and thus was asking for help.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de