Re: Allow mirroring new -dbgsym packages?

Hi Yang,

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 03:23:14PM +0800, Boyuan Yang wrote:
> I am wondering if it is possible for a downstream mirror site to
> mirror files in the debian-debug repository. [1] (of course, via rsync
> not http) I searched the Internet but could not find any instruction
> or explanation about mirroring that repo.

I don't know about other official sources, but our mirror also offers
the debian-debug repo:

http://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/debian-debug
ftp://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/debian-debug
rsync://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/debian-debug

Bye,
Carsten
--
Dr. Carsten Otto