Re: help with execnet

On 27.12.2016 12:09, Tobias Hansen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just want to add that execnet is marked for autoremoval on January 17.
> Also, sagemath depends indirectly on execnet.
> The bugs should be fixed before January 7 to avoid stuff getting removed
> from testing.
>
> Best,
> Tobias

For the current state, I've just test build again without any errors on amd64 incl. passing
the build time tests [1].

Three FTBFS resp. failing tests have been reported so far [2,3,4], another one - also from DEP-8 -
I've just added [5].

[2] is from another test build, [3] from the reproducible builds CI (where it currently doesn't appear),
[4] and [5] from DEP-8 testing (where it never passed).

Thanks for comments,
DS

[1] http://www.danielstender.com/uploads/execnet_1.4.1-3_amd64-2016-12-27T12:50:09Z.build

[2] https://bugs.debian.org/840823 (testing/test_gateway.py::TestBasicGateway::test_gateway_status_busy[thread-popen] FAILED)