Re: update fonts etc. in HTML pages

On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 01:13:38AM +0100, Toni Mueller wrote:
> I'm working on packaging for a -doc package and find, that the original
> code generated, in this case by Sphinx, contains unwanted references to
> fonts hosted outside, eg. at Google, and other unwanted stuff. For the
> bulk of the JavaScript, I found Debian packages that allow me to create
> the desired "/javascript/..." style link. But for the fonts, I don't
> know what to do, except for removing the references. I don't like this
> solution because we seem to have some of the fonts in our repository
> already. It feels like a waste to not use them.

As the html docs can be accessed both via file:// and http://, references
outside your package's directory would be fragile.

Thus, what about a symlink?

ln -sf /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Comic_Sans_MS.ttf \
  your/package/

--
Autotools hint: to do a zx-spectrum build on a pdp11 host, type:
  ./configure --host=zx-spectrum --build=pdp11