Re: contacting all bug reporters for a package?

On Thu, 15 Dec 2016, gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Dec 2016 11:11:27 +0100, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> > Is there any easy way to contact everybody who made a bug report
> > against a package and ask them to check if the latest upload fixes
> > it? Or is there any script for maintainers to do this?
>
> I'm not sure this is a good idea ... Anyway, I'd as a start try
> something like
>
> % bts select src:nfs-utils status:open | uniq | xargs printf "%s-submitter@bugs.debian.org\n"

bts select src:nfs-utils status:open|bts status file:- fields:originator|sort|uniq

will give you the unique email addresses. [Well, realname + e-mail addresses.]

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
 -- Lowery's Law