Re: Looking for new maintainer(s) for net-snmp

 ❦  2 décembre 2016 10:55 +0100, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> :

> the net-snmp source package is looking for a new maintainer:
>
> It is currently affected by 3 release critical bugs and has many reverse
> dependencies so it really needs to be well maintained.
> Uptsream seems to be reasonably responsive (as shown by
> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=828449#21).
>
> Hideki, would you sponsor a new maintainer if s/he does not have upload
> rights? (bccing debian-mentors in case new contributors are interested in
> taking it over)

It's not a good time for me to adopt the package, but I can offer
sponsorship or join a team. I am somewhat familiar with NetSNMP but not
involved in its packaging.
--
Keep it right when you make it faster.