Re: OpenSSL 1.1.0

On jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2016 00:37:01 ART Kurt Roeckx wrote:
[snip]
> > So, if Qt *ever* exposes its use of openssl anywere in its APIs, it
> > might not be safe.   If it doesn't (i.e. at most you have a qt flag that
> > says "use SSL", etc), then it should be fine.
>
> It seems to be doing this in qtbase5-private-dev. Not sure if
> there are actually any users of it.

Sadly there are users of qtbase5-private-dev, and that's why we need to do a
transition on each patch release. Ugly as hell, but nothying we maintainers
can do about it.

Now which of those use the SSL stuff is another thing which I would really not
try to dig into.

--
The POP3 server service depends on the SMTP server service, which
failed to start because of the following error:

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/