Re: OpenSSL 1.1.0

On jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2016 00:40:42 ART Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 07:10:00PM +0000, Niels Thykier wrote:
> > The alternative for ChaCha20 would be to adopt Cloudflare's patches[1],
> > but that sort of assumes that you are only interested in openssl 1.1 for
> > ChaCha20 (and not the other changes).
>
> I'm not willing to maintain such a patch.

I am with Kurt here. I myself didn't want to apply an untested patch to qt4 to
add libssl1.1 support without enough time to test it (because after all qt4 is
dead upstream and we can only hope for the best, but not *right* now).

We need to find another option.

  http://www.devtopics.com/best-programming-jokes/

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/