Re: Doxygen has 3 RC bugs preventing packages to build - is droping documentation a sensible option?

Am Freitag, den 28.10.2016, 22:55 +0900 schrieb Osamu Aoki:

> Please consider building HTML only when you face such a problem and
> wish to get the package released.  Your case seems to be LaTeX
> related.

I might add that the 'dot' related problems can not be worked around
like this, but you can avoid using LaTeX for formulas in HTML by
enabling mathjax:

In the doxygen file you will need:

USE_MATHJAX  = YES
MATHJAX_RELPATH = /usr/share/javascript/mathjax

and add libjs-mathjax to the Depends of the documentation package.

I'm not sure whether doxygen checks whether the mathjax file is
actually there, so it might be prudent to add libjs-mathjax also to the
Build-Depends(-Indep).

Best,
Gert