Bug#841113: ITP: extremetools -- tools for running processes under extreme uid and gid
Owner: Jan Mojzis <email@example.com>
* Package name : extremetools
Version : 20161017
Upstream Author : Jan Mojžíš <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : https://github.com/janmojzis/extremetools
* License : public-domain
Programming Lang: C
Description : tools for running processes under extreme uid and gid
Extremetools consists of 2 simple tools extremesetuidgid and extremeenvuidgid.
- extremesetuidgid runs program under unique (extreme) uid and gid
- extremeenvuidgid runs program with environment variables indicating
unique (extreme) uid and gid
This is useful for running processes in the system under unique (extreme) uids/gids.
So processes can't ptrace each other, can't send signal each other, etc ...
I'm going to maintain the package using collab-maint.
I need sponsor.
- has autotest
- is using debhelper
- is using git-dpm https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/extremetools.git
- lintian clean (no warnings)