Re: uscan download from sourceforge doesn't download what you expect!

On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 2:49 AM, Dimitri John Ledkov wrote:

> Yes, this is known to me, but I did not report. The redirector /
> sourceforge make it hard to distinct identically named files in
> different subfolders unfortunately.

This was a bug in the redirector, I've added additional links
containing the full path to the files. I couldn't modify the existing
links because that would break all existing sf.net using watch files.
I added a direct link to the sourceforge-run redirector too, so these
should both work:

version=3
opts="uversionmangle=s/_/./g,dversionmangle=s/\+dfsg$//" \
http://sf.net/boost/ .*/[.\d]+/boost_([\d_]*)\.tar.bz2

https://downloads.sourceforge.net/.*/[.\d]+/boost_([\d_]*)\.tar.bz2

--
bye,