ITP: gogs -- self hosted git service

retitle 792101 ITP: gogs -- A painless self-hosted Git service.
owner 792101 !
thanks

Updated Details:

* Package name    : gogs
  Version         : 0.9.97
  Upstream Author : The Gogs Authors
* URL             : https://github.com/gogits/gogs
* License         : MIT
  Homepage        : https://gogs.io/
  Programming Lang: Golang
  Description     : A painless self-hosted Git service.
  .
  Gogs is a self-hosted service aiming to provide a similar set of features to
  gitlab and github while remaining lightweight and easy.

I intend to package gogs. I have reached out to the gogs developers to make
them aware of this intention and have offered to discuss what that may mean for
them.

Although upstream makes frequent releases, these seem to rarely have security
fixes so I don't anticipate any significant concerns backporting security
issues. (feel free to double check me!)

--
Michael Lustfield