Re: [Artwork] Survey for the default artwork for Stretch

Hi,

On Mon Oct 03, 2016 at 22:02:00 +0000, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Slightly overdue, we have created a survey for the Stretch artwork.
>
> Please cast your vote at:
>   *
> https://surveys.larjona.net/index.php?r=survey/index&sid=926823&lang=en_us
>  * Please be nice and vote only once!

Did anyone actually tested the artworks against color vision
deficiencies? With a quick look (using Chrome Spectrum plugin) at least
two of the proposals look highly problematic to me.

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>    Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer                       Debian Listmaster