Re: Announcing Repology - compare package versions across multiple repositories

* Paul Wise (pabs@debian.org) wrote:

> > Support for more repositories and features is planned.
>
> Would you consider adding an API with a search feature? That would be
> useful for the whohas tool:
>
> https://github.com/whohas/whohas

Of course! For now I just generate a static set of .html files, but
future plans include developing dynamic backend, which will allow
more reports with rich filtering options and proper search. API as
well.

--
Dmitry Marakasov   .   55B5 0596 FF1E 8D84 5F56  9510 D35A 80DD F9D2 F77D
amdmi3@amdmi3.ru  ..:  jabber: amdmi3@jabber.ru      http://amdmi3.ru