would somebody be interested in packaging libcpuid and I-Nex for Debian

Hi all,

For quite sometime I have been working with upstream of libcpuid and
I-Nex to see if the debian packaging can be improved.

See  https://github.com/anrieff/libcpuid/issues/47

and

https://github.com/eloaders/I-Nex/issues/29

Libcpuid is a dependancy for having I-Nex in Debian.

Libcpuid is complete in itself, as it passes lintian tests but as I
don't have packaging skill set, hopefully somebody can take that up.

An alternative to I-Nex using the same dependancy of libcpuid can be
found at https://github.com/X0rg/CPU-X but as can be seen it would
need some more dependencies which would need to be packaged while
I-Nex just needs libcpuid to be packaged.

There is already an RFP for libcpuid at

and I-Nex at http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=738266
as well as http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=745049

Even if just libcpuid is there atm, it would be helpful.

Upstream in both cases is helpful and as can be seen is also communicative.

Hopefully somebody or some team can take this up. I am open to helping
in any small way I can.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल