Re: Uploading existing source but with different size

* Marcin Kulisz <debian@kulisz.net>, 2016-09-09, 13:08:
I have a package (libpqxx) where I was using my own repack script for quite a long time.

Now I want to upload new (Debian) version of it with existing (in the archive) upstream version but fixing some issues including reproducibility, etc. and using **File-Excluded** instead my repack script.

Unfortunately there is difference in size for *.orig.tar.gz between what's in the archive and what's updated package produces thus upload fails.

I'm not sure why this difference occurs (it's 27 bytes).

Any ideas how can I sort this out?

There's nothing to sort out.
Just use the .orig.tar that is in the archive.

--
Jakub Wilk