Re: [Request] Is there any way to get the full source codes of Debian?

Jakub Wilk writes ("Re: [Request] Is there any way to get the full source codes of Debian?"):
> * Christoph Egger <christoph@debian.org>, 2016-09-08, 15:55:
> >>
> >>It's actually still mangled, in a different way though.
> >>
> >>Was: "우승훈 <seunghoonwoo@korea.ac.kr>,	"@bendel.debian.org
> >>
> >>Now: =?utf-8?Q?=EC=9A=B0=EC=8A=B9=ED=9B=88 <seunghoonwoo@korea.ac.kr>
> >
> >It is not? The ``Now`` part is proper, compliant encoding of header
> >lines (before there can be mime encoding)
>
> s/proper, compliant/broken/
>
> "?=" after "=88" is missing.
>
> Source: https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2047#section-2

Sigh.  What happened is that my MUA generated this
  To: =?utf-8?Q?=EC=9A=B0=EC=8A=B9=ED=9B=88<seunghoonwoo@korea.ac.kr>?=
from this:
  From: =?UTF-8?B?7Jqw7Iq57ZuI?=<seunghoonwoo@korea.ac.kr>

I got a partial bounce due to the former being a syntax error.  I
foolishly deleted the ?= without looking closely to see why it might
have been there ans where it ought to have been.

Ian.