Bug#834835: RFP: ShogiGUI -- GUI for japanese Chess (Shogi)
--- Please fill out the fields below. ---
Package name: ShogiGUI
Upstream Author: [email@example.com] Can't figure out who the author is.
Description: This is a GUI for Shogi, which is japanese Chess. The
program is developed since 2015 and has a lot of features which are
really up-to-date. I know that in debian there are some shogi-apps, but
they are all quite aotdated. Hence it would be great if Shogi-GUI could
At the moment it is version 0.0.6.1 but very rapidly developed.
- supports english language (after you've figured out going to options,
change it and restart the program)
- supports USI-Engines
- shows thinking
- uses arrows on the board to show moves
- also shows all book moves as arrows
- supports branches
- analyzes and considers modes
- has a nice Notation-tree-window
- supports user own images for piece, board, ...
- supports a score graph
- it even supports second (third, fourth, ...) best move!!! (Is GPSfish
maybe finaly supporting the searchmoves-command. So the -
winboard-protocol - version from HGM will no longer be the only one)