 Emne: where to report translation bugs?
 Til: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
 Dato: fredag 15. juli 2016 12.06

 Hi,

 Where should I most appropriately report bugs in
 translations of long
 descriptions?

 Concretely the danish translation for
 android-platform-tools-base has
 its command names translated which renders the long
 description pretty
 useless.

 If I investigate further and come up with a fix for such
 bug, it maybe
 makes sense to report it to the package, but really I
 wouldn't even know
 what to do myself if one of the packages I maintain got a
 bugreport
 (without proposed solution) for a language I cannot speak
 myself.

 Hence my general question: Where is the ideal place for l10n
 bugs for
 package descriptions?

  - Jonas

  * Tlf.: +45 40843136  Website: http://dr.jones.dk/

  [x] quote me freely  [ ] ask before reusing  [ ]
 keep private