Re: So I received a gpg-signed email, can I trust it?

On Fri, Jul 08, 2016 at 02:54:20PM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:
> What if you received a message signed with key 9F6C6333?
>
> That is, what do you do (please list the practical steps) to validate a
> signature that is a few steps away from your key in the WoT?

trust in the real world depends on more things than a signed message. I
have traveled to other continents based on unsigned text messages,
because I could trust the contents (via other means than validating
signatures.)

so whether I would trust stuff signed by 0x44BB1BA79F6C6333 also
depends on the content of the message…

--
cheers,
	Holger