Can not disable lintian Information hardening-no-fortify-functions usr/bin/at

Hi,

I am investigating why I can turn off the lintian information
hardening-no-fortify-functions.  In the beginning of my debian/rules I
have:

export DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS=hardening=+all

What I am doing wrong?
How can I debug if the hardening is really on the binaries?

The complete lintian messages from at package is:

lintian -I --pedantic at_3.1.20-1_amd64.changes
P: at source: debian-watch-may-check-gpg-signature
I: at: hardening-no-fortify-functions usr/bin/at
I: at: hardening-no-fortify-functions usr/sbin/atd
N: 4 tags overridden (4 warnings)

Nenhum pássaro voa alto demais, se voa com suas próprias asas

--William Blake