Re: mutt concentration camp (was Re: Neomutt packages available)

Hi Victor,

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 11:30:16AM +0200, Víctor M. Jáquez L. wrote:
> I'm sorry, I didn't know. Thanks.
> The name comes from the main author of the project: Karel Zak.
[...]
> Independently of the badly chosen name, I accepted to deprecate mutt-kz in
> favor or neomutt.

wow, very cool, thank you!

(and to make this very clear: I thought/guessed you didnt know/realize about
the problematic name and in no way ment to blame you…! The world is a
very big place and what's obvious to some is opaque to others.)

Thanks again.

+seeing this is your only package in the archive: I hope you'll have+find other
areas to contribute to Debian! You seem to be pretty nice to work with!

--
cheers,
	Holger