Computing resources for DHG work

Dear all,

The Debian Haskell Group has picked a target set of package versions to
freeze on for stretch.  I'm working to upgrade packages in the DHG
source package git repository to the target versions.  This requires
quite a lot of computation, and the only machine I have access to until
late July is rather old and slow.  The test builds I want to run take
days[1] to complete.

Joachim Breitner suggested I ask on this list if anyone has a powerful
machine they could give me access to so I can run the builds.  Without
root access, the Haskell devscripts require a particular schroot config,
and the installation of a few deps.

Thanks!

[1] At least one day -- I haven't yet managed to complete a build run.

--
Sean Whitton