Re: tools to share binary attachments

On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 1:49 AM, Mateus Bellomo wrote:

> I would like to share a bustle binary file and I'm wondering if is there any
> tool to do that. I know about paste.debian.net but it is only possible to
> share text files.

Usually people upload files like that to their website or if they
don't have a website, one of the many file upload services on the
Internet or something like onionshare. There is no Debian service for
the upload of arbitrary binary files though.

> The reason I need that tool is that is not possible to send attachments to
> mailing lists.

Usually it is, unless the file is really large.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise