Re: Empty Contents and Packages files in http://deb.debian.org/debian-debug?

On Sat, May 21, 2016 at 04:34:19AM +0000, Niels Thykier wrote:
> > Also, does anyone know if someone is working on a FUSE client that
> > could be mounted on top of /usr/lib/debug/.build-id so that the
> > debuginfo files could be automatically made available as needed when
> > gdb tries to access them?
> >

> No, but if you find one, I would very much like to hear about it.

I'm not sure when I'm going to find the time, but I was thinking about
using this as an excuse to learn Go (using Han-Wen Nienhuys's FUSE
bindings for Go[1]), and I wanted to make sure I wouldn't be
reinventing the wheel --- since it seems like a rather obvious thing
to do.

[1] https://github.com/hanwen/go-fuse

But if someone beats me to it (or has already done it), I won't
complain.  :-)

						- Ted