Re: How to build using phing [debian/control]

On Sun, May 01, 2016 at 12:12:20PM -0300, SamuelOPH wrote:
> Hi, I'm currently trying to package a software that uses phing as its build
> system, the problem is that when i run debuild it tries to build using ant,
> so in short, what should i do to force the use of phing?
> Or is there some other way we're building packages that depends on phing?
>
> I've tried add phing to the Build-Depends list but it didn't work, is there
> some dh i have to override in debian/rules to do so? If yes, could you
> point me which one?
>
> I also looked for packages from the pear and php team but found no package
> that is build with phing.

Show the code, the files, for which you want help.

Or rewrite the request in:

  Hi, I want to package with ping, who shares a working example?

At least stop with leaving out the interresting details.
That might be hard. ( Yes, I know, asking the right question
is half the answer ) But put some effort in it.

Thanks
Geert Stappers
--
No hard feelings