closing bugs against stable versions when a package is RMd from sid

OpenJDK 7 just got removed from the archive (#820703) and as is normal for
such situations all its open bugs got closed. I happened to notice because
I reported one of them (#780665).  However, I reported the bug against the
version in Jessie, which still exists, and is still the only version of it
in stable (OpenJDK 8 didn't make it).

I haven't confirmed but, I imagine several other of those bugs still apply
to the versions in Jessie. (mine does still apply.)

I think perhaps closing all open bugs when a sid package is removed is the
wrong thing to do. I'm not sure what could be done instead, though.

Thoughts?

--
Jonathan Dowland
Please do not CC me, I am subscribed to the list.