Owner: Andreas Tille <email@example.com>
* Package name : fgallery
Version : 1.8.1
Upstream Author : "Yuri D’Elia" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : https://www.thregr.org/~wavexx/software/fgallery/
* License : GPL
Programming Lang: Perl
Fgallery is a static photo gallery generator with no frills that has a
stylish, minimalist look. Fgallery shows your photos, and nothing else.
There is no server-side processing, only static generation. The
resulting gallery can be uploaded anywhere without additional
requirements and works with any modern browser.
* Automatically orients pictures without quality loss.
* Multi-camera friendly: automatically sorts pictures by time: just
throw your (and your friends) photos and movies in a directory. The
resulting gallery shows the pictures in seamless shooting order.
* Adapts to the current screen size and proportions, switching from
horizontal/vertical layout and scaling thumbnails automatically.
* Supports face detection for improved thumbnail centering.
* Loads fast! Especially over slow connections.
* Includes original (raw) pictures in a zip file for downloading.
* Panoramas can be seen full-size by default.
Remark: This package and the suggested package facedetect (just ITPed)
will be maintained in pkg-phototools team. Everybody who intends to
create modern web galleris is welcome to join the maintenance at