Re: Overall bitrot, package reviews and fast(er) unmaintained package removals

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 6:18 AM, Ondřej Surý wrote:

> I totally understand that our QA team can't solve all of this, but I
> have a couple of automated ideas that might help:

Sounds a lot like some of these should be added to bapase:

https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/bapase.cgi

> I have a feeling that we are hoarding packages, but the overall quality
> varies a lot (not pointing fingers here).

I feel that newer packages often have better quality than older ones,
thanks to the tireless efforts of people on debian-mentors who review
and sponsor newer packages.

--
bye,
pabs