Packaging dependencies for mailman3-hyperkitty

Hey,

I'm packaging mailman3 suite, and I'm currently working on HyperKitty (see
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=799287 for the ITP).

The issue I met is that some dependencies are not yet packaged in Debian.

Here is a list :

 * robot-detection
 * django-paintstore
 * django-gravatar2
 * django-browserid

The latter relies on Mozilla Persona which is due to shutdown in Nov. 2016,
so I'll drop it out and suggest upstream to remove this (small) dependency.
django-paintstore is not developped nor supported anymore by upstream, I'll
try to look to alternatives and discuss with upstream regarding what to do.

robot-detection suffers the same illness, but it's tiny, it's possible to
integrate it in hyperkitty, or make it optionnal.

That leaves me with django-gravatar2, that seems useful, and is still
developed. I heard there is some kind of "canonical" way of packaging django
apps. As I'm not used to that, I'm here to ask advice.

I'll create an ITP, and I'm willing to hear any suggestion you could make.

Thanks, and cheers,

--
PEB