Re: ITP: python-browserid -- Python library for the BrowserID Protocol (Mozilla Persona)

* Pierre-Elliott Bécue <becue@crans.org> [2016-03-23 22:44:18 +0100]:

> Control: owner -1 !
> Control: retitle -1 ITP: python-browserid -- Python library for the BrowserID Protocol (Mozilla Persona)
>
> Hey,
>
> I intend to package. VCS is up, the package builds correctly.
>
> VCS: https://github.com/P-EB/python-browserid
> Build results: https://peb.pimeys.fr/packages/python-browserid/
>
> Comments welcome, and if everything seems okay, please, I'd like to request
> for sponsorship on this package.

Hi Pierre-Elliott,

To get more luck, you should really use the proper channels for sponsorship:
either the debian-python mailing-list specific to python packages, or the
general sponsorship-requests process on the debian-mentors mailing-list (more
info is available on http://mentors.debian.net/sponsors).

Cheers (and good luck with your packages!),
--
Nicolas Dandrimont

BOFH excuse #287:
Telecommunications is downshifting.