Keysigning in Toronto?

Dear Debian Developers,

Are there Debian Developers who happen to be travelling to Toronto,
Canada this spring and who would be up to meet briefly for GPG key
signing?

I would love to become a Debian Maintainer, especially to be able to
respond in a meaningful way to bug reports for packages where I am
the sole Uploader, without depending on sponsorship requests.

I made sure to check the Keysigning offers [1], of which there have
not been any in the area for a longer time. Likewise, the list of
people seeking key signing in the Greater Toronto Area [2] seems to
not have changed since ~two years.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Keysigning/Offers#CA
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/Keysigning/Need#CA_-_Canada

Regards,