Re: collab-maint access for non DD on Alioth: am I using the right procedure?

Christian,

On 12 March 2016 at 03:12, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> I want to give access to a non DD (Guillaume Brochu
> <guillaume.brochu@gmail.com>) to collab-maint, so that he can help me
> in maintaining geneweb (my first package in Debian, which I adopted
> around 1999!).
>
> According to https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/PackagingProject, I sent a
> signed message asking for this to nm@debian.org
>
> ....but sadly after about 2 weeks or so, got no answer, either
> positive or negative.

I'm currently not a DD nor DM, but got my access to collab-maint
through an advocate (Antonio Terceiro, thank you!) last month. The
entire processes took exactly two weeks. It was asked on Feb 9th and
the frontdesk (Mike Gabriel, many thanks to him too!) accepted it on
Feb 23th.

So I guess it can take a while, but they will eventually answer your request.

Regards,
Tiago.

--
Tiago "Myhro" Ilieve