Re: Projects and mentors wanted for our participation in upcoming outreach programmes

I'm proposing AndroidTools+Java again, like last summer.  We were quite
productive: got gradle 2.x, groovy, and lots of Android SDK tools
working and updated, and still more to be done:

https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2016/AndroidSDKToolsInDebian

.hc

Nicolas Dandrimont: