Re: texi2dvi / latex / fonts / permissions issue

Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd <at> debian.org> writes:
> | Same on regular (unreproducible) sid, just tested on amd64, i386 and
armhf.

> Thanks for the feedback!  Any idea why my regular / standard pbuilder with
> chroot would all of a sudden behave differently?

It would appear that something changed in one of the underlying, and I had
taken a shortcut of making by chroot base.tgz a littler 'fatter' by
preloading.  Pruning and starting over appears to have fixed the issue.

Thanks again for the help.  The push of 'works everywhere else' was what I
needed :)

Dirk