Re: migrating to Debian gitlab (was: Re: GitLab B.V. to host free-software GitLab for Debian project)

More systemd troubles.

While trying to move files that are created at runtime to /var, I realized /var/run/gitlab won't persist across reboots. I have added a RuntimeDirectory=gitlab option to gitlab service files, but gitlab-unicorn can't stay alive. It starts and writes /run/gitlab/unicorn.pid but dies without any log message in /var/log/gitlab/unicorn.stderr.log. No useful message on jornalctl -xe either. Can anyone help? Please build the package from git.