Re: broken mount behaviour on jessie

]] Peter Palfrader

> It has been suggested on IRC that this is due to systemd mounting
> filesystems with O_SHARE.  Regardless of why, these two things at the
> bottom are horribly broken.  We need to fix this somehow.

This looks a lot like
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=739593 .

https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/filesystems/sharedsubtree.txt
is also useful reading.

It sounds like one should really use --make-slave when mounting.  Doing
that on my stretch system ends up with me having the right directories
mounted.

I think the best here would be to get this fixed in schroot to make it
pass --make-slave when mounting.

--
Tollef Fog Heen