Re: GitLab B.V. to host free-software GitLab for Debian project

On 2016, ജനുവരി 21 6:01:24 PM IST, "IOhannes m zmölnig (Debian/GNU)" <umlaeute@debian.org> wrote:

>i'm glad to see that "gitlab" has entered experimental!

There are some issues I want to fix before I upload to unstable.

https://gitlab.com/debian-ruby/TaskTracker/milestones/3

I need help with integrating debconf for configuring hostname. Somehow I'm not able to troubleshoot the error. It seems I'm missing something simple, I tried to follow debconf tutorial and compare many times, but only to see a cryptic error message.

https://gitlab.com/debian-ruby/TaskTracker/issues/41

You can look at debconf branch in alioth git repo for the work in progress debconf integration.