RFH: several packages

Hi all,

it appears my real-life workload won't come down significantly in the
foreseeable future. Therefore some packages could need some help. I'm not
orphaning anything yet, but I may have to eventually.

Some are team maintained anyway, other can be handed over completely or moved
to team maintenance. For some I'm also upstream, needless to say I'm lacking time there, too.

Anyhow, here are the packages:

acpi, acpi-support, acpid, acpitool - essentially the whole pkg-acpi group, I don't use them anymore, I'm also upstream for acpi

avfs - not a whole lot of releases

bsdmainutils - this I definitely want to stay involved in

citadel - not a lot of work, upstream's very helpful

quota - another one that I'd like to keep in touch with

similarity-tester - small tool, actually not much work

watchdog - I'm still involved upstream, but mostly for release management

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Meskes at (Debian|Postgresql) dot Org