Re: Death to git://! Long live git://!

Hi,

> http://blog.pault.ag/post/27268910152/usage-of-vcs-git-in-the-debian-archive
>
> Enter github.com/debian
>
> – IMHO, we should consider putting the repos that are already on
> GitHub under Debian namespace, so that the team of maintainers
> may be able to add new collaborators.

I'd like to move my two native packages there:

 https://github.com/a-detiste/cruft
 https://github.com/a-detiste/cruft-ng

but GitHub only allows to

  "Transfer this repository to another user or
  to an organization where you have admin rights."

and then later confirms it:

  "You don’t have admin rights to Debian"

So I could give personaly it to someone I trust from this
team who would move it again to github.com/debian;
that's weird.

Greets,

Alexandre