Re: Script to generate common license texts

Am 04.09.2015 um 19:38 schrieb Balasankar C:
[...]
> Is there any script which does this already? If not, can I write one
> that supports all DFSG-happy licenses and add it to devscripts?

Hi,

You can use a combination of licensecheck (devscripts) and
licensecheck2dep5 (cdbs) to accomplish your task:

licensecheck --copyright -r . | /usr/lib/cdbs/licensecheck2dep5 >
debian/copyright

I think the output/detection could be improved and a patch to devscripts
is surely welcome.

Cheers,

Markus