Re: Security concerns with minified javascript code

Russ Allbery, le Tue 01 Sep 2015 18:05:09 -0700, a écrit :
> Healthy language communities have their own metadata systems and
> standardized build systems that allow Debian packaging to be nearly
> automated, *provided* that we use the same unit of distribution as
> upstream.

I understand that using the same unit of distribution helps, but I'd
tend to think that with not too much work you can achieve automated
packaging of collections of upstream packages.

Notably, the whole minification toolchain could be uploaded as just one
package, using on each upload the set of versions that upstream is known
to be using.

Samuel