BUG: linux-image-4.0.0-* does not detect AR8123

Dear developers,

after update to kernel 4.0 I discovered, that the network device AR8123 is not
detected properly. Although the module atl1c is loaded correctly, it is not
bound to the device. So there is no "eth0" after boot.

I can unload and reload the kernel module manually after boot, and then the
device eth0 appears.

Due to this behaviour, you get the well known delay at boot (you know, the one
with "raised network interfaces" message.)

As a workaround I reverted back to kernel 3.16 for the moment.

It would be very nice, if you could somehow file a bugreport, as I cannot send
a bugreport with the computer where the bug appears using reportbug. So I used
another computer.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards

Hans-J. Ullrich