Re: dgit: all users of dgit << 0.30 please upgrade

Wouter Verhelst writes ("Re: dgit: all users of dgit << 0.30 please upgrade"):
> On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 06:00:32PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> >  * I am going to move the git repositories.  The old version of dgit
> >    will stop working when I do.
>
> In that case, and seen as how -devel is not a must-read mailinglist,
> maybe this is more appropriate for -devel-announce?

Perhaps, but the preexisting dgit user community is fairly small.
Also, the failure modes are safe: they don't involve data loss or the
upload of corrupted packages.

I'm going to make an announcement on -devel-announce shortly with some
more stuff in, and I will mention this then.

But, thanks for your suggestion.

Ian.