Re: GitHub “pull request” is proprietary, incompatible with Git ‘request-pull ’

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 11:49 PM, Dimitri John Ledkov wrote:

> I want mentors.debian.net to accept git am formated patch / or a
> debdiff against any packaging =) that would cover 90% of my review
> needs in debian.

debexpo needs people to rewrite it using a non-deprecated framework,
as well as migrate away from the patched vsftpd from squeeze. If you
want to do that and then add features, that would be great :)

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise