Re: prebuild javascript objects in source

 ❦  8 juillet 2015 12:54 +0200, Michael Meskes <meskes@debian.org> :

> what am I supposed to do with prebuilt javascript objects in my source tree
> that do not appear to come with sources? None of those are actually used or
> installed for that matter, but they are part of the source tree and lintian
> complains about them.

You have to:

 - ship source code for each of them, or
 - remove them from the tarball.

This is enforced by the FTP masters. The second option is now quite easy
when using uscan and debian/copyright:
 https://wiki.debian.org/UscanEnhancements
--
Each module should do one thing well.