Re: debian github organization ?

On Apr 16, 2015, at 11:13 PM, Russ Allbery wrote:

>Launchpad, similarly, is probably suffering a lot from the decision to
>only support bzr.

That will probably be solved soon.  From watching the commits to Launchpad
trunk, it looks like git support is progressing nicely.  I expect after
some reasonable amount of testing it will land in production.

I'm quite looking forward to it, as I think the Launchpad bug tracker is
really nice.  I love being able to create multiple bug tasks for a single bug
targeting multiple versions and projects.

Cheers,
-Barry