Re: Debian Installer Jessie RC 3 release

Hi,

On Sun Apr 19, 2015 at 16:25:30 +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Improvements in this release of the installer
>
>  * apt-setup:
>     - Stop enabling backports by default (#764982).

(i have read the BR)

I consider this this 'last minute' change as affront against the
backports eam. I have not seen any discussion for this on the backports
mailing list.

Can you please explain why you are doing thins now instead of earlier
releases? This BR has been open since October! Also i expect mininal
changes in an RC3, not such massive functional changes.

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>    Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer                       Debian Listmaster