Re: debian github organization ?

On 04/16/2015 09:19 PM, Alexander Alemayhu wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 06:15:07PM +0300, Dmitry Yu Okunev wrote:
>> I'm not a DD, but I'd suggest to consider "Gogs", too. It's pretty new
>> and unfinished, but potentially is much better than "GitLab", IMHO.
>
> I'm not a DD either but +1 :) I tried it out awhile back from the try site[0]and
> it just has a much better feel to it IMHO. Have you tried installing it?

Yes, We are trying it in our University (NRNU MEPhI).

Example repository:
    https://devel.mephi.ru/dyokunev/tasks

I can say, that "Gogs" is not production ready. A lot of tiny bugs (with
avatars etc), no "Pull request" support and so on. But it developing
very fast.

Gogs is much more GitHub-like than GitLab as for me, so it's much more
usual for GitHub users, IMHO.

> [0]: https://try.gogs.io/

Best regards, Dmirty.